The Clifford family have been stones masons in the Stratford area since 1770; founded by George Clifford over 130 years ago, and operating from the present premises at Sanctus Street since 1891.
Our Office is located on Evesham Road, Stratford upon Avon opposite the Cemetery.
All memorials are produced by our own skilled craftsmen, from the quarried material to the finished, erected stone. Lettering and carving is still done on the premises in the traditional way. All fixed memorials are erected by our team trained in meeting all Health and Safety requirements.
We are one of the few retail masonry firms who import their own materials, regularly visiting the quarries in Italy to select the finest quality marble and granite. We also only use the best quality English stone.
This enables us to offer the best materials at competitive prices.
A testimonial to our craftsmanship can be seen in every Churchyard & Cemetery in the local area of Warwickshire.
A lasting memorial must stand the test of time.
Clifford and Sons have proved that theirs will.
"New wildlife area being created at Stratford graveyard"
Published: 20 April 2021
"Photographic exhibition captures Stratford past and present"
Published: 08 July 2019
"Stratford stonemasons still going strong after 125 years"
Published: 10 Aug 2016